Monday 14 December 2020

Summer Learning Journey | Material Finding

Today I have found different types of materials with my group from Nona'girls lab Creation. 

The activity we did was a scavenger hunt for materials and record our self's We have been going all around the classroom and finding many materials. 

There were many materials that we found all round LS1 for example, glass jars, cardboard box, paper towel, plastic bottle, string, plastic, spoon, and paper. 

I had fun doing this activity and enjoyed finding many materials with my group. 

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora O'Ninesha, I am Deborah from Glen Innes School. Your presentation was an absolute adventure use did a great job doing this activity and can't wait to see more from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Deborah

      Thank you for commenting on my blog it means a lot, what made you find interesting about my blog?

      Delete
  2. Kia Ora O’Ninesha,

    My name is Shannon, and I’m from the Summer Learning Journey.

    Your group has done a fantastic job collecting all the materials! Ka pai! I also really like your slideshow! I think it’s fabulous that you’ve included pictures of the materials, videos of you finding them, and a video of you explaining each material. You all spoke super clearly. You’re awesome.

    What sort of experiments do you think you’ll be using your equipment for? What other things around the classroom and home do you think you could use to build science experiments?

    Good job on starting the Summer Learning Journey, I look forward to seeing all your future blog posts! What activities are you most excited for?

    Ka kite anō,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.