Wednesday 16 December 2020

Optical Illusion | SLJ

 Today I made a optical illusion because it was a Summer Learning Journey task. 

First I made a copy of the draw and made my illusion, the illusion I chose to do was circle. The I watched a video to see what I had to do and so that I would have an idea of what to do. After that I duplicated each circle and made them black and white. Then I made my background color gray and white. 

I enjoyed this because I got learn and create an optical illusion.




1 comment:

  1. Hey O’Ninesha,

    Nice work on your optical illusion, my eyes are spinning looking at this one. I feel like I’m tunneling down into it . Good job explaining your process so others can follow along. I’m glad you enjoyed this task. What do you see when you look at this one? And what made you pick this one over the others?

    Great stuff,
    See you later in the comments.

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.