Thursday 17 December 2020

Kowhaiwhai | Step up

 Today I did the  Kowhaiwhai  pattern but the step.

First I made a copy and used the two deigns and rotated them and made a different pattern and made some hearts with the korus. 

I really enjoyed using the two deigns instead of one because it makes it look more detailed and i had more ideas of what to do. For some of the deigns I made them facing each other and some opposite of each other.

I really enjoyed doing the step up because I got to use two different deigns.   




1 comment:

  1. Kia ora O’Ninesha,

    My name is Shannon and I’m from the Summer Learning Journey.

    Your design looks phenomenal! I love how you’ve manipulated the shape of the koru into the hearts and rotated the shapes into such an interesting pattern. Ka pai! I also really like the colour you have chosen for the background of your design which makes the black stand out!

    Was it hard to make? What inspired your pattern?

    Keep up the incredible work and happy blogging!

    Ka kite anō,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.