Thursday 19 November 2020

Reading Tasks | Reading

 This week for reading I did table mat, making connections, synthesis using a book called "White Water Action" 

First I did the table mat I did the prior knowledge and then found 3 key words and then explained what 1 of the key words meant, then I found 4 facts from the book. After that I did key questions and lastly I wrote in the questions I would ask.

Secondly I did my making connections, there are 3 different types of text they are, text to self, text to text, text to world. Text to self is something in the book that has happend to yourself, text to text is something that happend in the book that relates to another book, and text to world is something in the book that happens in the world. 

Lastly I did synthesis, for synthesis you talk about prior knowledge, new information, and new understanding. we have copied and pasted my prior knowledge from the table mat and for the new information we have to also copy and paste our facts, for the new understandings we make our own and write in why I understand it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.