Tuesday 3 November 2020

Making Connections | Reading

This week for reading I did making connections. The 3 main connections are : text to self, text to text, and text to world. 

First I found the 2 connections for text to self and then I made my 2 connections on something that happend to me. Text to self means something in the book that happend to you. 

Then I found the 2 connections for text to Text and then I made my 2 connections on something that happend to another book. Text to Tex means something in the book that happend to another book.

Lastly I found the 2 connections for text to world and then I made my 2 connections on something that happend to the world. Text to world means something in the book that happend to the world.

LI: To make connections.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.