Tuesday 10 November 2020

Sharing Knowledge | Maths

This week for maths I learnt maths with other people from week 1 that did measuring and did the same with week 2.

I got a partner first we explained each others DLO. What I learnt from my partner is that measuring uses mm, cm, tones, km etc, my partner also told me that measuring sometimes uses converting. mm is short for milometers, cm is short for centimetres km is short for kilometres. 

My partner explained what each one meant and explained how measuring can use converting. measuring uses converting by multiplying the old measuring meant by one. 

With my other partner I learnt about fact family. Fact is a group of maths that using the same numbers. Fact family uses addition subtraction, you use three numbers to get four facts. 

Fact families uses many equations, fact families also shows relationships between three numbers involved. A set of three uses multiplication and division.

I really enjoyed this learning. I think that I thought my partners taught me well.  I think I also taught well. 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.