Wednesday 23 June 2021

HPE | Balancing

Group B played frisbee using balancing. 

The first activity was just passing it to our partners while standing in the proper position. 

The next activity our partner thre the frisbee and I ran and while jumping I faced a diffrent direction and caught the frisbee. 

Then we played a game where we get split in two diffrent groups and while the frisbee was in the air we ran and when jumping I faced a difrrent direction caght thr frisbee and twer it inti the goal. 

The last activity we split into groups and we played a game where we pass the frisbee to out teamates and then try to score. 

I enjoyed HPE because I got to learn diffrent techniques when playing frisbee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.