Wednesday 2 June 2021

Balancing

 Blancing is trying to stay in a position without falling before you feel the tipping point. 

The first activity I did was tenis were one person has the ball and he other has the racket, the person wth the ball trows the ball and the person with the racket has to try and hit the ball. This was easy because I could stay in a steady position while hitting the ball. 

The next activity was the hokey where one person rolls the ball and the person with hokey stick need sto try and stop the ball and roll the ball back. This one easy because I could easily stop the ball and roll it back to my partner. 

The third activity was the egg and spoons wehave to try and use power while balancing on one leg and trying to go up ad own with our arms as far out as we can. This was hard because I couldent keep my balancing while going up and down. 

The fourth activity was the soccer ball where we try to put the ball on out head and try to keep it balancing without it falling. This activity was the hardest because it was difficult trying to keep th ball on my head without it falling. 

The finall activity was vollyball were we try to pass the ball to our partners while blancing with one foot up.This was easy because I could serve the bal and pass it back to my partner. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.