Thursday 11 June 2020

Light and Sound

This week we learnt about light and sound vocabulary

First I made a copy of a light and sound vocabulary that was made by Mr. Wong. Next I put the muddled up definitions in the right place. I used multiple dictionaries to make sure I put them in the right place. 

Then I made copy of a google slide that was also made by Mr. Wong the slide was about find, draw, animate and act. What to do was go back to the vocabulary and find a word from it and either put it in find, draw, animate and act.

I did wavelength for the find and for the drawing my group drew an echo and one person from my group put there hand out the window for transparent and the last my group did the vibration.

L.I. To find and make examples of words
      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.