Thursday 11 June 2020

Geometric Art

L.I. To create geometric art by using masking technique.

For art I did geometric art. Geometric means simple shapes with curves and angles. Masking means hiding something. 

First I put a frame around the paper and then made a big section with masking tap and then made it into a smaller section. 

After that I did big sections to smaller sections with the whole paper to fill it up.

Then I colored it, the colours I used were blue, purple, yellow, green, pink and red. 
After that I slowly peeled of the masking tap of my geometric art. 

I felt happy and proud with the finale results.
   



1 comment:

  1. Hello O'Ninesha,

    I like your masking art and the colours that you had used. What was the one thing that you struggled with?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.