Wednesday 28 August 2019

The Magic

The Magic Ride


On a sunny day, my parents took me and my friend to the playground. We went on a ride.
My dad pushed it really fast everything went blurry, I couldn't see anything.
When we got off the ride we were in another dimension!
There was a sign that said magic land. My friend and I went crazy. 
“We’re in magic land!” we said. 
This is not even a real place!” we said 
We didn't know what to do. We tried looking for a way out but there were no exits.
My friend and I started to find a place we could stay in.
There was no food, water and devices.  


After a while an idea came into my head. I said to my friend 
“What if we go back on the ride and maybe that will take us back home.
My friend said “That's an amazing idea, let’s go.”

When we went on the ride we spun ourselves but it didn’t work, it didn’t take us home.
My friend said when we went on the ride at the playground we went anti-clockwise so we
should go clockwise. I agreed with her and we tried it. When we got off we couldn't believe our
eyes. “Yay! we're back home” we said. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.