Tuesday 14 December 2021

Poetry Slam

 I did a Summer learning joureny activity a poetry slam

In the beginning I did a chart full of a noun, a verb, a adjective, and a adverb with the synonyms

Next I put in the synonym word and put in a image that shows what the word means.

Lastly I went onto the next slide where I put in a bunch of pictures that remind me of summer / What I enjoy doing in summer, and in  the middle a  picture of me

I enjoyed this task beacuse it reminded me about my favorite thing to do in the summer.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora O'Ninesha,

    You have made an awesome blog post on poetry slam.
    I like how you have added lots of pictures in your photo collage.
    I also liked how you have netflix as one of the things that you like in summer because I love watching animes on it too.
    Same as you, I have also done this Summer Learning Journey task.
    The things that I liked were Ice cream, Friends, Parks, Cycling and lots of other stuff.
    What fruit do you like to eat the most in summer, and why do you like it?

    Keep up your amazing work! I am looking forward to your reply.
    Sahil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mōrena O’Ninesha,

    It’s Charlotte here, a blog commenter for Manaiakalani. Great job completing the Poetry Slam, Kick Start activity!

    I noticed that you had photos of ice-blocks and ice-cream as some of your favourite things to do in Summer! Ice-cream is one of my favourite foods! What is yours?

    Great job including instructions on how you completed the task, this means that your blog readers could give the challenge a go as well!

    Ngā Mihi Nui
    Charlotte Visser
    Summer Learning Journey

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.