Friday 26 March 2021

Americas Cup

My group and I found information on Americas cup. 

The first thing I did was the main ideas the main ideas is were you watch videos about Americas cup and find some ideas for who what when and why. 

After doing the main events I did the summerising. The summerising is were I write 20 important words from the main ideas and then write in 6 important words and then use them to create sentences in the summery box. 

Last I did the evaluation slide were we copy and paste the summery into the first box of the evaluation slide then in the second box we write down what interesting facts we learnt from reading the text. Finally I did the third box were we write down what questions we have after reading the text.  

Theses strategies are useful because summerising can help you improve with memorizing things, the main ideas can help with who, what, when and why. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.