Friday 29 May 2020

Aboriginal Dot Painting

L.I. To create art that tells a story using traditional methods 

For art I did aboriginal art with dots with cottenbuds and paint. I used the cottenbuds to make dots and lines on my art work. After painting the inside I did the out side with symbols to tell a story. 

The symbols I used were from Australia by the Aboriginal they traveled in canoes. They lived there 40, 000 years ago. They were also the only people that lives in Australia. 

By making small dots are easy yo just need to get a small amount of paint on the cottenbud and to make a big to put a little bit more paint.  I also used chalk to out line the kangaroo.  I used many symbols on the out side and dots on the inside of the kangaroo.     

Before I did it on a black piece of paper I did some practicing on a white piece of paper to practice my dots and lines. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.